Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ice cream review: Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino

Ice cream review by John
Score: 3.5 out of 5 scoops
Company: Starbucks

Um ... ah ... slurp ... yum ... Ah, pardon me. I'm kind of busy finishing off the last of my Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.

I'm normally not one for relatively plain ice creams that don't have a bunch of stuff in them, but I have to admit this is pretty darn good ice cream.

It's not the smoothest vanilla I've ever tasted, but it does have a better texture than any of the premium brands I've tried. The flavor is strong enough to give you that vanilla oomph, but it's not over the top as some of the higher-end vanilla ice creams sometimes tend to be.

Apparently this treat is made with vanilla beans from Madagascar, which is a nice touch.

And for those of you who do not enjoy coffee, you do not have to worry about that here. There is no coffee involved in making this ice cream, and there is not a coffee flavor present.

No comments:

Post a Comment